VNF-ication struggles

Hi!
Developer here, looking to prep my app for onboarding to 5GASP. I have access to the on-line resources and the available docs. My main question here is aimed at other devs & start-ups who are already part of 5GASP - what are the resources i should prepare for this task? Is it time consuming? Do i need to assign devs to these tasks?

Thanks,

Hello!

Ioan from Orange Romania here - I think your question addresses a very useful topic - the ease of onboarding.
We’re operating a 1 year startups accelerator in Romania - Orange Fab, through which we’re enabling start-ups and scale-ups, to interact, expand and exploit their technology in the context of next-generation networks and tech. We are working with a start-up in the computer vision / video analytics sub-vertical, and have assisted them in preparing their tech to be onboarded to 5GASP.

While i cannot go into specifics - their process was a ‘one man show’ - there was no need for them to assign effort to additional devs. They were supported by consortium partners, including ORO, and their “monolithic” to VNF journey was completed in some 2 days from a cold start.

Their feedback is that the process is straight forward, with manageable margins for errors.

I hope this helps :slight_smile: