FileNotFoundError when instantiating a NS

I asked a question regarding an issue on an OSM deployed by me.

This time I’m instantiating on an OSM of a testbed and I’m getting an error not able to find the yaml file of the NSD.

Operation: INSTANTIATING.ecaf9652-8ac8-47a3-a128-e86d0fe0de02, Stage 1/5: preparation of the environment. Detail: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/osm_lcm/ns.py", line 2230, in instantiate self.fs.sync(db_nsr["nsd-id"]) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/osm_common/fsmongo.py", line 511, in sync self.__update_local_fs(from_path=from_path) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/osm_common/fsmongo.py", line 234, in __update_local_fs with open(file_path, "wb+") as file_stream: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/app/storage/01682505-d31c-4163-8894-98f6ea44750d/fb_magma_nsd/fb_magma_nsd.yaml'

CleanShot 2022-05-19 at 15.35.16@2x

Is this a common issue?

Thanks!

Hello, @andiradulescu

I think I have experienced similar errors when configuring VNFs using Juju Charms. Although, from the picture you posted I cannot 100% infer that. I’ll need more information to help you out.
You can find some additional information (that can be used for debug) in Kubernetes OSM logs.
Can you please provide me the logs of mongo and lcm services?

To do so, please list all pods of the namespace osm , (kubectl get pods -n osm).

The lcm pod should have a name that is similar to this one lcm-****, whereas the mongo pod should match this name mongodb-k8s-***.

You can then check the logs of each pod, by executing the command kubectl logs <pod_name> -n osm

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

RDireito